Material can be sourced by KAL Technology or free issued depending on customer preference. We source our material from a range of approved suppliers and can also source from specific customer approved mills where required. Material is fully traceable with original 3.1 mill certs and we cut all parts on site to ensure traceability and provide test pieces for subsequent heat treatment when required.
End components can be etched with unique identification marks to provide full traceability back to source including model number, serial numbers and original material cast numbers if required.
- Wide range including B7/L7, EN19T, EN24T
- Standard steels 070M20, 080A15, S275/S355
- 303/304L, 316, A480 & 660 grades
- S32760, SMO254 etc.
Exotics (typically high nickel/chrome alloys)
- Monel 400 / K500, Nitronic 50 / 60
- Durehete 950 / 1055
- Inconel 625/800, Hastalloy C276
- Ferralium 255
- Titanium Grade2 / Grade 5